15 proven Saddle Bronc and Bareback that qualified through the CMBH Proven Horse Qualifier.
3 Well Bred Herd Sires.
Taking Consignments for
Yearling colts, 2 yr old Futurity Colts and 3 yr old Futurity Colts
Broodmares that are in foal for 2023
Buyer Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ – Before a bid will be accepted a credit card must be provided before the start of the sale to firstname.lastname@example.org unless pre approved by the auction company.
Method of payment E-Transfer/ Wire Transfer or credit card only (Master Card and/ or Visa) and GST will be applied to all purchases. 3% Fee will be charged to all Credit Card payments used to purchase. US exchanged will be determined the day of auction. All proceed wired from the US must equal the amount in Canadian when converted at the financial institution in Canada.
* A wire transfer must be received with 3 business days from the end of the auction, or the full amount will be charged to your credit card on file.
• The buyer has a responsibility to examine a horse carefully before they bid on it. If you have any concerns about conformation faults or defects, size, or anything else, check it before you bid. Any questions contact the consignor.
• The Sale Management, auctioneers and employees act as agents for the seller, but assume no liability for either buyer or seller.
• All responsibility and guarantees are between the buyer and seller.
• All Buyers assume all expenses and risks on horses after they have been sold.
• US Buyers are responsible for the cost of the brokerage fee, US vet check, and transport cost. This will be charged and collected at time of purchase along with the brokerage, vet ($125 USD) per horse.
US Buyers are responsible for the cost feed of $10 per day per horse until the horse is shipped to its destination in the US. This charge will be collected at the time of purchase settlement.
The highest bidder of a horse via in person, bidding online, phone, will be the declared a winning bid.
If you are bidding on a consigned sale horse it is expected the bid is made in good faith and you the bidder/buyer you will assume all responsibility the horse; including full payment, GST after the auctioneer declares sold.
• Purchased horses will not change hands until animal has been paid for infull to BP Auction Sales.
• All horses must go through online saleabsolutely no alley trading • The accuracy and information of the catalogue pages is the sole responsibility of the consignor.
• Government Sales Tax (GST) will be charged on all sales and a 3% Credit Charge will charge if this is a form of payment.